Learning Computer Architecture with Raspberry Pi
- 作 者：
- Eben Upton, Jeffrey Duntemann
- 日 期：
Use your Raspberry Pi to get smart about computing fundamentals
In the 1980s, the tech revolution was kickstarted by a flood of relatively inexpensive, highly programmable computers like the Commodore. Now, a second revolution in computing is beginning with the Raspberry Pi. Learning Computer Architecture with the Raspberry Pi is the premier guide to understanding the components of the most exciting tech product available. Thanks to this book, every Raspberry Pi owner can understand how the computer works and how to access all of its hardware and software capabilities.
Now, students, hackers, and casual users alike can discover how computers work with Learning Computer Architecture with the Raspberry Pi. This book explains what each and every hardware component does, how they relate to one another, and how they correspond to the components of other computing systems. You'll also learn how programming works and how the operating system relates to the Raspberry Pi's physical components.
- Co-authored by Eben Upton, one of the creators of the Raspberry Pi, this is a companion volume to theRaspberry Pi User Guide
- An affordable solution for learning about computer system design considerations and experimenting with low-level programming
- Understandable descriptions of the functions of memory storage, Ethernet, cameras, processors, and more
- Gain knowledge of computer design and operation in general by exploring the basic structure of the Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi was created to bring forth a new generation of computer scientists, developers, and architects who understand the inner workings of the computers that have become essential to our daily lives. Learning Computer Architecture with the Raspberry Pi is your gateway to the world of computer system design.
请扫描二维码进入公众号发送消息 geekgist 获取提取码