Data Structures and Algorithms in C++, 2nd Edition
- 作 者：
- David M. Mount, Michael T. Goodrich, etc.
- 日 期：
An updated, innovative approach to data structures and algorithms
Written by an author team of experts in their fields, this authoritative guide demystifies even the most difficult mathematical concepts so that you can gain a clear understanding of data structures and algorithms in C++.
The unparalleled author team incorporates the object-oriented design paradigm using C++ as the implementation language, while also providing intuition and analysis of fundamental algorithms.
- Offers a unique multimedia format for learning the fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Allows you to visualize key analytic concepts, learn about the most recent insights in the field, and do data structure design
- Provides clear approaches for developing programs
- Features a clear, easy-to-understand writing style that breaks down even the most difficult mathematical concepts
Building on the success of the first edition, this new version offers you an innovative approach to fundamental data structures and algorithms.
请扫描二维码进入公众号发送消息 geekgist 获取提取码